Colour Grading Workshop
(or how to make your footage look damn sexy in post)
In this class you will learn how to add a professional look to your image through the manipulation of the colours, luminance and contrast of an image.
This class will cover the following topics:
• An introduction to colour grading.
• Achieving different looks to enhance the mood.
• Correcting under and overexposed images.
• Luminance and contrast.
• Hue and Saturation.
• Colour Models vs Colour Spaces
• Correcting for incorrect white balance.
• Matching inconsistent footage.
• Blemish Removal.
Location: Warehouse Workshop Acting Studio
Address: 3/9 Millenium Circuit Helensvale
Cost: $210.00 Inc GST
Date: Friday, 25th November, 2016
Book your place here:
Enrolment for this workshop is now CLOSED.